Tyson Mostenbocker is a singer and songwriter. Birthed after the death of his mother, his debut album, Letters to Lost Loves, was widely acclaimed and well-received for its creativity, rawness and thought-provoking nature. In our interview, Tyson open’s up about this season of his life, his 600 mile walk up the Pacific Coast Highway and the true power of music.
3 Big Takeaways:
- Life is found in the in-between.
- Music helps us visit different emotional landscapes.
- What you are does not matter as much as who you are.
Some questions I ask:
What is it about music that draws you into music? (12:53)
What are some healthy ways that spiritual communities can help people mourn? (24:37)
Sneak Peak of More:
How Sadness Highlights Happiness (6:16)
Losing a Loved One (16:13)
Mourning and Pain (19:38)
How Doubt Deepens Our Spirituality (28:03)
Connect with Tyson Mostenbocker on Social Media:
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/japhryder
- Facebook: facebook.com/tysonmotsenbockermusic/
- Twitter: @tmotsenbocker
- Instagram: @jayphyrider
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these:
- Henry Alonzo: Humility Goes a Long Way
- A Life of Service with Wade Trimmer
- Jean-Marie Jobs on Inner Change and Transformation