After thousands and thousands of downloads, here is a look at the defining moments of the show’s first year. Hear from the likes of Brittney ShaRaun (America’s Next Top Model Finalist), Kim Niemi (Former Senior Vice President at NBCUniversal), and Mike McHargue (Co-Host of The Liturgists Podcast) in this first part of the show’s “Top 30 Moments”.
16. Mary Hyatt – Loving Yourself
17. Mike McHargue – Church Hurt
18. Wade Trimmer – What Do Others Think I Believe?
19. Joshua Ogaldez – Finding Inner Healing
20. Henry Alonzo – Christine D’Clario, Fresno, and a Sold-Out Stadium
21. Dr. Steve Gerali – Peace that Surpasses All Understanding
22. Dr. Chap Clark – Grandparenting, God and a Janitor
23. Kathy Khang – The Gift of Being a Bi-Cultural Person
25. Jennie Allen – The “Fancy Version of Yourself” vs. Your Authentic Self
26. Natalie Ard – A Mother’s Day that Changed Everything
27. Danny Silk – The Connection Between Family and Work
28. Davis Bunn – Art, Vision and Audacity
29. Brittney ShaRaun – A Spontaneous Poem
30. Luis Mangandi – Breaking the Dysfunctional Family Cycle