Mary Hyatt is a wholeness and wellness advocate with DoTerra, a life coach, speaker and business consultant. She is most passionate about entrepreneurship, holistic health and helping others experience life to the fullest.
Whether it be through starting, building and selling a local farmer’s market to helping thousands of people with healthy remedies to helping clients break through limiting beliefs, there is no doubt that Mary is committed to serving people and changing the world.
Not to mention, she learned from one of the best. Mary, for those that don’t know, is the daughter of New York Times Best-Selling Author and Former CEO of Thomas Nelson, Michael Hyatt.
3 Big Takeaways
- Every experience and person you encounter in life has the potential to teach you something.
- We suffer when we don’t live as our authentic selves.
- Nothing can ever change this truth: you are loveable.
Some questions I ask:
- What is it like growing up as the daughter of such an influential figure? (10:41)
- Why are you so drawn to authenticity? (20:18)
Sneak Peak of More:
- Listening to your own inner wisdom and voice (16:31)
- The Dance Between Masculine and Feminine Energy (23:32)
- Letting Go of Self-Hate and Shame (26:51)
- The Greatest Lessons Mary has Learned from Her Parents, Michael and Gail Hyatt (41:20)
- The Joys and Challenges of Entrepreneurship (46:06)
Find Mary Hyatt on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: