Dr. Mark W. Baker has been a clinical psychologist for more than twenty-five years. He is sought-after speaker and the best-selling author Jesus–The Greatest Therapist Who Ever Lived and Spiritual Wisdom for a Happier Life.
He holds advanced degrees in both theology and clinical psychology and is executive director of the La Vie Counseling Centers in Pasadena.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- Why Dr. Baker became a Psychologist
- Humility, Ego, and Self-Esteem
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Anger as Energy to Solve a Problem
- From Numbness to Tapping Into All Your Emotions
- The Myth of Materialism
- The Legacy of Dr. Baker’s Grandfather
Connect with and stay up to date with Dr. Mark W. Baker on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: