Greg Centineo is a true iconoclast. Whether it be ministry, financing, the coffee industry, or the world of animation, Greg has a record of revolutionizing every industry and space he has ever been a part of.
To name a few notable feats he has accomplished:
- Pulse Evolution Corporation, an animation film studio he co-founded, was responsible for the Michael Jackson hologram performance at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards.
- During some of the worst years of the national economic struggle from 2008-2015, he managed to raise over 120 million dollars for the film, Legends of Oz: Dorothy’s Return, from the private sector, as the film’s Executive Producer.
Noting his gift in seeing opportunities and experience, Greg is heavily sought-after by CEOs and entrepreneurs, to help them turn their ideas into reality.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- The Myth of a Compartmentalized Spirituality (8:35)
- The Downfall of a CEO (13:29)
- Walking the in the Footsteps of Walt Disney (15:59)
- Raising Millions of Dollars for an Animation Film Project (19:34)
- Appreciating Your Tribe of People (28:08)
Connect with and stay up to date with Greg Centineo on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: