Robert Chevalier has a gift for building people and organizations. For over two decades, he served in the education field in a myriad of vital and influential positions, spanning from Middle School/High School Counselor to Principal. Since finishing that chapter in his life, he has gone on to open, run and sell a number of successful business ventures, including several restaurants.
He has a B.A. in Journalism from the University of South California (USC), and a M.S. in Education School Counseling from California Lutheran University. He lives in Santa Clarita with his wife of over two decades, Elizabeth, and has three kids, which he considers his pride and joy.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- Difficult Days in Childhood (3:55)
- Not Repeating Patterns of a Dysfunctional Family (7:33)
- #1 Struggle of High-Achieving Middle and High School Students (11:03)
- The High-Achieving Parent (12:31)
- A Day in the Life of a Restaurant Owner (17:19)
- Adventures with God (25:23)
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: