Jeff Haden is Inc.com’s most popular columnist and one of LinkedIn’s most widely-followed Influencers. He is also the author of the book, The Motivation Myth: How High Achievers Really Set Themselves Up to Win.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- How Little Achievements Increase Your Motivation
- The Fickle Nature of Motivation
- One Thing that Tony Robins Got Wrong?
- The Case for Learning from a Pro Instead of a Coach
- The Truth About Hacking Your Way to Success
- Underestimating the True Greatness of Jerry Seinfeld
Connect with and stay up to date with Jeff Haden on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these:
- Henry Alonzo: Humility Goes a Long Way
- The Gift of Failure with Jessica Lahey
- Matt Miller: Being Financially Smart as an Entrepreneur