Listen to this episode
3 Big Takeaways:
- Repetition and consistency are vital when casting a vision.
- The message always matters more than the messenger.
- Listen more, talk less.
Some questions I ask:
- What is the most common struggle that leaders face when communicating and executing their vision?
- How can leaders have high-stake conversations in the most optimal, healthiest manner possible?
Sneak Peak of More:
- Charisma Isn’t Everything in Communication
- Authenticity: The Trait that Sets Great Leaders Apart
- Why Simplicity Matters in Vision Casting
- Vision vs. Goals
- Exclusively for Listeners of the Podcast: http://www.MichaelHudson.com/intersection
Connect with Dr. Michael Hudson on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: