Ted Lowe is the Director of MarriedPeople, the marriage division at The reThink Group (also known as Orange), a non-profit organization devoted to influencing those who influence the next generation. Prior to that, he worked as the Director of MarriedLife at North Point Community Church in Alpharetta, Georgia with Andy Stanley.
He is also the author of the book, Your Best US: Marriage is Easier than You Think. He lives in Cumming, Georgia with his of over 22 years, Nancie, and their three kids.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- Simplifying the Seeming “Complexity” of Marriage (4:33)
- There is No Such Thing as a Perfect Family (7:05)
- Being Intentional with Our Habits in Marriage (8:45)
- There are Needs that Your Spouse Can’t Fulfill But God Can (14:44)
- Biggest Lessons Learned from Knowing and Working with Andy Stanley (32:22)
- Ted Lowe | Official Website
- Married People | ReThink Group Division | Official Website
- AMAZON — Your Best US: Marriage is Easier than You Think
Connect with and stay up to date with Ted Lowe on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: