Jennifer Phillips is a blogger and author. She is an adoptive parent to a loving little girl she and her husband affectionately named Lucy. A psychology graduate of Samford University (Birmingham, Alabama), she served as executive director for the local Sav-A-Life, a national network of crisis pregnancy centers. Past works include 30 Days of Hope for Adoptive Parents and Bringing Lucy Home. Unhitching from the Crazy Train: Finding Rest in a World You Can’t Control is her most recent work. It is a collaborative effort with Christian counselor, Julie Sparkman.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- An Overachieving Young Girl
- First Meeting Julie Sparkman at a Difficult Time of Life
- Role vs. Responsibility
- My Picture vs. God’s picture
- Working Hard Freely with Less Anxiety
- When Your Good Theology and Thinking
- The Crazy Train of Moving from Australia to the U.S.
- When Your Kids Won’t Bow Down to Your Idols
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: