Aaron Walker began his first business at the age of 18, and he sold it nine short years later to a Fortune 500 company. In his nearly four decades of experience in entrepreneurship, Aaron has started, built and sold eight successful companies. Intentional about thriving both in business and in life, he has been committed to a weekly mastermind group for more than a decade with Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller, Ken Abraham, and seven other notable Nashvillians.
In this new phase of his life, Aaron is focused on sharing the wealth of wisdom he has acquired over the years with others. He is a life and business coach, and he is the Founder and CEO of View from the Top which is dedicated to creating resources that help men thrive in both their personal and professional lives.
He resides in Nashville, Tennessee with his wife of 38 years, Robin. And he enjoys spending time with his kids and grandkids.
- Authenticity breeds authenticity.
- Your identity does not depend on your job or title.
- Our spiritual and professional lives are inseparable.
Some questions I ask:
- How do you help men be in tune with their emotions? (7:06)
- Why is character development important among leaders and business professionals? (10:06)
- Why does spirituality matter? (14:34)
Sneak Peak of More:
- The Most Influential Spiritual Mentors and Leaders in Aaron’s Life (16:25)
- The Number ONE Thing that Derails the Careers of Leaders (18:04)
- The Transformative Nature of Masterminds and Community (22:14)
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: