In what he considers “one of the best interviews of his life,” Kevin Malone, the Former General Manager for the Los Angeles Dodgers, talks to us about his childhood, the Chicago Cubs (2016 MLB Champions), his current work fighting sex trafficking and the miraculous story of how God gave his son, Shawn, new life after having a brain-dead coma.
3 Big Takeaways:
- The greatest leaders know how to serve.
- Wealth and success are great; however, they aren’t everything.
- Skills you got during one seasons and career in life can be useful in other seasons of life.
Some questions I ask:
- When did your love affair with baseball begin?
- Why do you think the Chicago Cubs won the MLB World Series championship series this past year?
Sneak Peak of More:
- The Mindset of a Champion
- Finding God
- The Miracle of Kevin’s Son, Shawn
- Becoming an Anti-Sex Trafficking Advocate
- Kevin Malone Official Website
- Protect the Path [Kevin Malone’s Non-Profit Fighting Against Sex Trafficking]
- SHAWN Movies [Film Adaptation and Documentary of the Miracle of Kevin’s Son]
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: