Kate Wallace Nunnely is the Co-Founder of the Junia Project which is intentional about helping female pastors and spiritual leaders live out their callings. She holds a Master of Science from London School of Economics and a Bachelor of Arts from Azusa Pacific University. She is currently pursuing her Master of Divinity at Azusa Pacific University.
She is also a sought-after speaker, speaking at conferences, churches and universities. She speaks on topics related to the the intersection of politics, religion, and gender,
3 Big Takeaways:
- We all need community to speak life and truth to us.
- Yes, women bear the image of God.
- Female achievers feel they have to be perfect in everything – home, work and life. The problem is that their standard is unrealistic.
Some questions I ask:
- What’s it like to in your shoes as a women in leadership? (8:50)
- How can women rise above the “Imposter Syndrome”? (20:32)
Sneak Peak of More:
- The Story Behind the Junia Project (3:58)
- Intricate Traits and Gifts that Women Bring to Leadership (17:18)
- Struggles of Female Achievers (23:32)
- Overwhelm, Guild and Womanhood (31:05)
Connect with The Junia Project and Kate on Social Media:
- Instagram: @KateWallaceNunneley // @TheJuniaProject
- Twitter: @KateWallace1313 // @TheJuniaProject
- Facebook: facebook.com/juniaproject/
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: