Joel Boggess is a keynote speaker, best-selling author and Host of the popular, award-winning ReLaunch Podcast. He has had over 85-plus television and radio appearances. He is also contributor for Huffington Post, Networking Times, and Success.com.
3 Big Takeaways:
- We have the decision to take a story that has been handed down to us, or to drop it and write our own.
- Podcasting is the new networking.
- When the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of moving forward, people change.
Some questions I ask:
- Who are your mentors? (14:42)
- What is the #1 thing that keeps people from living out to their fullest potential? (18:02)
Sneak Peak of More:
- Walking Away from Traditional Radio (5:26)
- A Life-Changing Brain Injury (7:01)
- How Pain Moves Us to Change (21:23)
- Why a “Never Give Up” Mindset is Not Good for Everything (27:43)
Connect with Joel Boggess on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: