Jennie Allen is the Founder of If:Gathering which reaches over a million people worldwide. She is an award- winning and bestselling author of Anything and Restless. In today’s episode, we talk about her latest book (releasing January 31), Nothing to Prove: Why We Can Stop Trying So Hard.
3 Big Takeaways:
- The motive behind your actions matters.
- People are craving for authentic, deep conversations.
- The more you are receptive to God’s grace and love; the more you are able to be more gracious and loving with those around you.
Some questions I ask:
- How was the journey of writing Nothing to Prove different than those of your books?
- Is there a difference between excellence and perfectionism?
Sneak Peak of More:
- How “Big” and “Small” Can Both Be Good
- Battling with an Eating Disorder
- Leadership and Criticism
- Being Receptive to God’s Unconditional Love
Connect with Jennie on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jenniesallen/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jenniesallen/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JennieAllen
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these:
- Harris III: Letting Go of the Illusion of Having to Prove Yourself
- Michele Cushatt on Embracing Imperfection