Cameron Beyenberg is a beloved son of the Most High King.
He is the author of the book, expressions on eARTh, as it is in heaven. It is an intricate collection of poems and creative writings. He is also an Associate Pastor at Cucamonga Christian Fellowship. He has a B.A. in Theology and Christian Ministry from Point Loma University and an M.A. in Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- Knowing God, Not Only with the Head, but with the Heart
- Finding Divine Art in the eARTh
- Who is God to Cam?
- 646 Days of a Nazirite Vow
- Hurt, Burnout and Bitter towards the Supernatural
- How is your heart?
- Re-Defining What “Success” Means and Looks Like
Connect with and stay up to date with Cameron Beyenberg on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these:
- Working to Earn God’s Love with Fil Anderson
- Davis Bunn on Art, Risk and Resilience
- Michael J. Klassen: The Good, Bad and Ugly of Pentecostal/Charismatic Movements