Bob Burg is a sought-after speaker at company leadership and sales conferences sharing the platform with everyone from today’s business leaders and broadcast personalities to even a former U.S. President.
Moreover, he is the author of a number of books on sales, marketing and influence, with total book sales of well over a million copies.
His most recent book and very well-known book, The Go-Giver, coauthored with John David Mann has sold over half a million copies and it has been translated into 21 languages. It has been reissued in a new, expanded edition with a foreword by Huffington Post founder and publisher, Arianna Huffington.
3 Big Takeaways
- The greatest influencers are greater listeners than they are talkers.
- Your compensation is directly proportional to how many lives you touch.
- The best givers also know how to receive.
Some questions I ask:
- What is the story behind the book? (4:13)
- What would you say to those that say giving can lead to “burnout”? (24:00)
Sneak Peak of More:
- The Greatest Salesperson Bob Burg has Ever Met (9:20)
- Introduction to the Five Stratospheric Laws of Success (13:09)
- Spirituality and Business (20:36)
- Why Character Matters (31:52)
Connect with Bob Burg on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/burgbob
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bobburg
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: