Emily G. Stroud owns and manages a boutique investment firm called Stroud Financial Management. She has been a Financial Advisor for nearly two decades. As both an MBA and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Stroud counsels people on how to handle their money, manage risk, and ensure a nice tidy retirement. She lives in Fort Worth, Texas, with her husband and two children. She is the author of the book, Faithful Finance: 10 Secrets to Move from Fearful Insecurity to Confident Control.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- Destructive Money Paradigms in Spiritual Communities
- Long-term View vs. Short-term View on Money
- Age and Money
- Dealing with Impulsive Spending
- Preparation and Proactivity in Your Finances
- The Upside of Budgeting
- Finding the Right Mentors and Advisors in Finances
- Where is God in this conversation of money?
Connect with and stay up to date with Emily G. Stroud on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: