Dr. Sharon Spano is a business strategist, speaker, author and Professional Integral Coach. Equipped from insights and wisdom she has gleaned from both academia and practice, Sharon helps leaders, achievers and entrepreneurs grow in effectiveness and discover greater fulfillment in their lives. Her new book, The Pursuit of Time and Money, leads readers through a journey of adopting new, life-changing paradigms about time and money.
3 Big Takeaways:
- Our story lines around time and money matter.
- With the first moment of awareness comes an opportunity for change.
- Prosperity is place to come from, not a place to get to.
Some questions I ask:
- Does it matter if parents gives kids a “commission” vs. an “allowance”? (10:00)
- What is it about money that evokes such an emotional response from people? (13:00)
Sneak Peak of More:
- Time and Money as a Window into the Soul (16:07)
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Ways of Relating to Time and Money (19:27)
- Prosperity as a Mindset (23:50)
- Financial Wealth and Happiness (30:50)
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: