Dorcas Cheng-Tozun is an award-winning writer, editor, and speaker. As a columnist for Inc.com, she writes about the intersection of start-up life with marriage, family, and well-being. She also contributes regularly to Christianity Today, The Well, and Asian American Women on Leadership. Her work has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, BlogHer, The Entrepreneurial Leader, and dozens of other publications in the U.S. and Asia.
Dorcas has more than a decade of experience as a nonprofit and social enterprise professional. She served as the first director of communications for d.light, one of the world’s leading social enterprises. A Silicon Valley native, she has lived in mainland China, Hong Kong, and Kenya. She and her entrepreneur husband, d.light cofounder Ned Tozun, have been married for twelve years and have two adorable hapa sons.
She is also the author of the groundbreaking book, START, LOVE, REPEAT: How to Stay in Love with Your Entrepreneur in a Crazy Start-up World (releases on November 7, 2017).
What We Explore in this Episode:
- The Story Behind START, LOVE, REPEAT: How to Stay in Love with Your Entrepreneur in a Crazy Start-up World
- The Entrepreneur’s Poison
- The Gift of the Entrepreneur’s Spouse
- Rebuilding Trust When Trust has Been Broken
- What To Do When Resentment Builds Up
- Not Getting Trapped into an Unhealthy Identity
- Dorcas Cheng-Tozun | Official Website
- AMAZON — Start, Love, Repeat: How to Stay in Love with Your Entrepreneur in a Crazy Start-up World
Connect with and stay up to date with Dorcas Cheng-Tozun on Social Media:
- Twitter: @dorcas_ct
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: