Davis Bunn is an internationally bestselling author with more than seven million books in print in twenty languages. With over 24 years of experience as a professional novelist, Davis continues to engage readers with his intricate and engaging storytelling.
He has been honored with four Christy Awards for excellence in fiction, among other accolades. He serves as Writer in Residence at Regent’s Park College, Oxford University. Davis and his wife, Isabella, divide their time between the English countryside and the coast of Florida.
In today’s episode, Davis Bunn, shares with some significant insights on risk, sacrifice, art and his newest book, Miramar Bay (Releasing: March 28, 2017).
3 Big Takeaways:
- The possibilities of new risks remain, even when you have a reached massive success in your given niche.
- In any given craft, discipline and sacrifice are necessary to become the best you can be.
- Our spirituality does not only shape us in our personal lives; it moves us to help those around us.
Some questions I ask:
- How was your upbringing and childhood like? (2:15)
- How do you, as an artist, deal with the “Imposter Syndrome”? (13:18)
Sneak Peak of More:
- The Story Behind Miramar Bay (22:00)
- Writing Female Characters as Male Writer (36:04)
- Crafting a Significant and Compelling Ending for Readers (41:29)
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: