Rebecca González Cercone is a content creator for TBN Enlace. As such, she is the co-host of the show Aquí Entro Nos (“Here Among Us”), a television show producer, web producer, interpreter and social media manager for the Christian, Spanish-Language Network that reaches millions. One of her greatest contributions was creating a social media growth and engagement strategy that has been instrumental in helping the network gather over three million followers on its Facebook Page alone! She has a B.A. in Journalism from Oral Roberts University, and she is currently pursuing a Master of Divinity from that same institution.
In a world with a plethora of divisions, Rebecca is a unifying voice and presence, bringing together generations, cultures and communities. And in doing so, she joins the voice of someone else who has been doing that for years, her father. Rebecca González Cercone is the oldest daughter of Jonás Gonzalez Jr., the President of TBN Enlace, who she calls “one of her best friends”.
3 Big Takeaways:
- Being honest about our weaknesses can help other people.
- It is always important to examine ourselves, to see if where we are being stubborn in our opinion and worldview.
- Whether this be related our need for medication or even our dating lives, being practical can be an act of faith too.
Some questions I ask:
- What is the hardest project you have ever worked on at TBN Enlace? (6:54)
- What are some of the differences you see between faith in the U.S. versus Latin America? (11:05)
- What do you wish older generations knew about millennials? (18:28)
Sneak Peak of More:
- Women in Spiritual Leadership (13:35)
- The Need for Authenticity in Leadership (22:49)
- Biggest Lessons Rebecca Has Learned from Her Parents – Jonás Gonzalez Jr. and Juanita Cercone (42:58)
- Leaving Behind a Dream to Become an Actress (49:50)
Connect with Rebecca on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: