Harmony Lenise Halley is a certified life coach and personal trainer. In a world where our lives can often be compartmentalized, she reminds us, shows us and helps us see our lives from a wholistic perspective, seeing the deep connection between our mind, body, spirit and soul. Her services include one-on-one coaching; workshops for teens, young adults, parent and professionals.
Her expertise include: financial planning, fitness and spiritual well-being. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Masters in Management from the University of Phoenix, and she has a Master of Divinity from Azusa Pacific University.
3 Big Takeaways:
- Beliefs matter, more than you know.
- If you are always seen as strong, then you will not get the help you need. Why? Your facade gives people the impression that you can stand alone, which is false.
- People operate far better when they are given clear boundaries.
Some questions I ask:
- What does friendship mean to you?
- How have you been able to rise above the suffering you have experienced in your life?
Sneak Peak of More:
- Seeing Life through the Lens of an African American Woman
- Why Self-Care Matters
- Overweight Achievers
- Making and Cultivating Friendships
- Official Website: www.gotharmony.org
Connect with Harmony Lenise Halley on Social Media:
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/mslenise
- Twitter: @HarmonyHalley
- Instagram: @gotharmony
- Facebook: facebook.com/Gotharmony3/
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: