Rachel Cruze is a #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author and financial expert. She has appeared on a number of media outlets, such as Good Morning America, The Today Show, The Meredith Vieira Show, Katie, Fox & Friends and many other national and local television shows. She’s also been featured in magazines like Woman’s Day and Glamour. Her popular YouTube channel has received millions of views since launching in 2014.
She is the author of three books, including Smart Money, Smart Kids: Raising the Next Generation to Win with Money (co-authored with Dave Ramsey), Love Your Life, Not Theirs: 7 Money Habits For Living the Life You Want, and The Graduate Survival Guide: 5 Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make in College (co-authored with Anthony O’Neal).
3 Big Takeaways:
- It is hard to win with money when you are not content.
- Money is a magnifying glass. It make you more of what you are.
- As there is a healthy type of competitiveness and comparison, there is a very destructive type of competitiveness and comparison.
Someone questions I ask:
- How our spirituality and money interconnected?
- What would you say are some of the most destructive ideas about money in our spiritual communities and churches today?
Sneak Peak of More:
- The Freedom that Comes with a Budget
- The Joy of Generosity
- Marriage and Money
- The Greatest Lessons Rachel has Learned from Her Parents, Dave and Sharon Ramsey
Connect with Rachel Cruze on Social Media
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/RachelCruze
- Facebook: facebook.com/rachelramseycruze/
- Instagram: @RachelCruze
- Twitter: @RachelCruze