Brad Lomenick is a leadership consultant, speaker, founder of BLINC, and author of The Catalyst Leader and H3 Leadership. He is also Former President of Catalyst. He writes about leadership, the next generation, creativity, innovation, social media, teamwork, and personal growth.
3 Big Takeaways:
- A bad sense of identity will always lead to horrible leadership.
- The powerful and influential someone get, the harder it gets to be surrounded by people that will tell them the raw, honest truth.
- Selfish ambition centers on self. Godly ambition centers on God and being of service to others.
What We Explore in This Episode:
- Calling and Childhood
- The #1 Dysfunction of Most Leaders
- Being Faithful Behind the Scenes
- When Leaders Fail
- Healthy Ambition vs. Unhealthy Ambition
Connect with Brad Lomenick on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: