Sharon Houk is an author, speaker, soulistic life coach and certified nutritionist. She is also the Founder and Director of Simply Soulistic which is a ministry devoted to experiential soul care for leaders. Her most recent work is titled Soulistic Ledership: Lifestyle, Ministry and Soul Transformation through Balance, Consistency and Discipline.
3 Big Takeaways:
- Who you are affects how you lead.
- Symptoms are the voice of the soul.
- Success is found in being obedient to God’s call and direction in your life.
Some questions I ask:
- How does our childhood shape our leadership? (6:24)
- How do you navigate the seeming tension between being and having goals to accomplish? (22:53)
Sneak Peak of More:
- Sharon’s Childhood: Growing Up Without Father (3:37)
- Achieving in Public, Dying in Private (10:48)
- Paying Attention to the Symptoms of Our Soul (15:00)
- How to Develop a Rule of Life (28:26)
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: