In this episode, JP Dominguez offers us valuable perspective on how to use our status, power and influence.
Who is JP Dominguez?
J.P. Dominguez is a media producer and political commentator.
He graduated from Pepperdine University in 2010 majoring in Political Science, and he graduated with his Juris Doctorate in 2018.
His political commentary is featured on Univision news platforms in English and in Spanish. His videos focus on the political climate in the United States and have reached more than 30 million views on YouTube and on Facebook.
As a producer for Hazlo Media, JP has been an integral part of what has come to be an influential and large brand in Jessica Dominguez — his mother who, recently, was identified as one of the most influential Latina woman by People en Español.
He is also the co-host of the show, Champions for Change, that highlights people that that are making a positive difference in the community.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- Growing Up as the Son of Young, Hard-Working Parents
- Humility, Status and Power
- Faith and the Fast-Paced, Stressful Lives of Lawyers
- Leadership from the Perspective of a Millennial Leader and Media Producer
- The Debate that Spawned Champions for Change Podcast
Connect with and stay up to date with JP Dominguez on Social Media:
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/Hazlomedia
- Facebook: facebook.com/jpdominguezTV/
- Twitter: @JPDominguezTV
- Instagram: @JPDominguez
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these: