For several decades now, Jean-Marie Jobs has been an impetus of transformation in the lives of a myriad of people. Her clients include Fortune 100 executives, small business owners, non-profit leaders and a wide spectrum of people from different walks of life.
In today’s episode, we tackle some crucial topics in leadership and Jean-Marie’s new book, The Art of Feeding Heroes: Leading from the Inside Out.
What We Explore in this Episode:
- When CEOs, Executives and Leaders Face Overwhelming and Difficult Situations
- Mature vs. Immature Leadership
- How Our Beliefs Impact Our Performance
- When Leaders Feel Threatened by the Talents of People on Their Team
- The Pitfall of Having Efficiency as the Ultimate Priority of Your Organization
Connect with and stay up to date with Jean-Marie Jobs on Social Media:
Can’t get enough? Don’t miss these:
From the Back Cover:
“Utilizing current neuroscience, practical tools, and ancient wisdom, this audiobook is designed to provide insight into personal and organizational blind spots, as well as illuminate new possibilities for leading from the inside out.”